The Essential Information Group have been working closely with property auctioneers around the country since 1991 and report on every property coming to auction, from guide prices, catalogue entries, search facilities to legal documents for the property.
Due to the nature of what we do and the skill in which we deliver, we have received numerous recommendations from property auctioneers, who also point potential purchasers in our direction if they are actively buying or selling in the property auction market.
Some of these reasons are:
- We cover over 400 auctioneers nationwide, averaging 800 lots every week
- Comprehensive auction information on over 13,000 auctions and 400,000 lots, going back to 1991
- A detailed search facility helping you find auction property with ease
- We are the only site to have full catalogue entries for any of the lots, with the full approval of every auction house
- We automatically notify you by email the moment a property matching your needs comes to auction
- Our team of property auction advisors can give you tips and advice about dealing with auction properties
Search our property auctions database.
Call us now for more information on: 01737 226 150
"Up to date, accurate information, of lots available, plus ‘Essential’ Information of all results too!"
|All Wales Auction - North Wales Auction
"Essential Information Group web pages are the definitive guide to buying at auction, a site not to be missed, if you don't want to miss that excellent investment opportunity"
|Paul Fosh Auctions
"The EI Group database is a fast and easy to navigate system providing us with endless amounts of property evidence and information. We use the service on a daily basis and find it invaluable."
Below are a selection of testimonials that auctioneers have put forward about our property auction services